Samsung Galaxy J7 Series is very popular in India as well as out of India. Lot of Samsung J7 Series users have this query regarding how to take screenshot in Samsung Galaxy J7 phones. I will explain the various methods to capture screenshot in this post. You can use this method on other phone models also and it will work just fine.
The easiest way to take screenshot in Samsung Galaxy J7, J7 Prime, J7 Nxt, J7 Max, J7 Pro & J7 Duo
Please follow the steps as below to capture the screenshot:
- Navigate to the required screen that you want to capture.
- Press the Home & Power Button together and hold it till you see a flash. You might also hear a sound at the time of flash (depending on the setting of your phone). It would take around 2-3 seconds to see the flash.
- After the flash is seen, release both the buttons. The flash that is seen is the confirmation that the screenshot has been taken.
- Now, you have to drag down the status bar of your mobile phone. You will see the screen-shot in the notifications area.
- You can also go to the Gallery in your mobile and find the screenshot saved there. Normally, you will find the screenshots in a Screenshots album in the Gallery folder.
The other method you can use
The first method will definitely work on your phone. But, to be failsafe, I am sharing one more method of taking screenshot in Samsung Galaxy J7.
- Go to the desired screen that you need to capture.
- Press the Power & Volume-Down Button together till you see the flash on the screen. It should not take more than 2-3 seconds. When you see the flash, it confirms that the screenshot is successful.
- Release both the buttons.
- Drag down the status bar of your phone where you will find the screenshot taken by you.
- You can also search for the screenshot in the Screenshots album in the Gallery folder of your phone.
Hope the above steps on how to take screenshot in Samsung Galaxy J7, J7 Prime, J7 Nxt, J7 Max, J7 Pro & J7 Duo is helpful to you. Please share your feedback in the comments section. I will try my best to reply to you.