Let’s find out how to insert SIM Card in Redmi Note 4.
Xiaomi launched Redmi Note 4 in India in January 2017.
It is part of the Redmi Note Series mobile phones from Xiaomi.
Redmi Note 4 comes in two variants:
- 3 GB RAM & 32 GB ROM
- 4 GB RAM & 64 GB ROM
Redmi Note 4 features a Hybrid SIM Card Slot and the method to insert SIM Card on both the variants is the same.
How to insert SIM Card in Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 – 3GB-32GB & 4GB-64GB variants
Let’s first check whether you have the one tool that you need to open the SIM Card Slot.
The tool that I am talking about is a SIM Ejector Tool – a type of Pin that is provided inside the Box of the mobile purchased by you.
How does it look like? It looks like this:
You would find only one Ejector Tool in the box – not 6 as I showed in the pic.
Can’t find it?
You can make do with the safety pin as well.
But, I would recommend that you use the Pin that I showed to you in the above pic.
The SIM Ejector tool is specifically designed to open the SIM Card Slot and it is safer for use with your phone compared to the other pins that you might use.
If you don’t have SIM Ejector tool with you or you have lost it, you can buy one by clicking on the pic above.
Now, let’s see how you can do it:
- Switch off the phone (for safety).
- Find the small hole near the SIM Slot on the left side of Redmi Note 4. You will get a price if you can find the hole in the pic above (joking).
- Insert the SIM Ejector Tool inside the hole and push it slightly.
- The SIM Tray will pop out from the mobile phone.
- Place your SIM in the appropriate slot provided in the tray for Nano or Micro SIM.
- Insert the tray with the SIM back inside the phone.
- Switch on the phone.
- Check the Network Status to see if it is working.
- That’s it. You’ve done it.
How many SIMs can I use in Redmi Note 4?
You can insert SIM / SD Card in the following combinations:
- One Micro SIM & One Nano SIM
- One Micro SIM & One Micro SD Card(in Nano SIM Slot)
Hope this solves your problem
If you find any problem in this method, please feel free to put your concerns in the comments section.
Did you like this post on how to insert SIM Card in Redmi Note 4? Please let us know your feedback.