If you are a Jio customer and you want to know how to check Jio balance, you’ve come to the right place. You will find many methods on the internet showing you various USSD codes of which many don’t work. I will show you the easiest methods to find out your Jio balance without wasting time.
How to check Jio balance using MyJio App
It is very easy to find out your Jio balance using MyJio App. Let’s find out how:
- Open the MyJio App on your phone. (If you haven’t installed it yet, you can install it from PlayStore (for android) or Appstore(for iOS).
- Sign in using your Jio ID.
- After you are signed in, please find the My Account section on the screen where you can find your Account Balance, Current Plan Details, Current Plan Validity and Data Balance.
- That’s it. You have found the balance details. It’s very easy, right.
How to check Jio balance by dialing 1299
This is another very easy method by which you can find out your Jio balance details, plan details, etc. Please follow the below steps:
- Dial 1299 from your Jio Number for which you need to find out the balance information.
- After connecting the call, the call will be automatically disconnected.
- In a few seconds, you will receive an SMS with your Balance Details, Current Plan Details, Data Balance, SMS Balance and details of any other packs you might have purchased in your Jio account.
Using SMS Method
You can also find your Jio balance details by sending SMS to 199. You have to follow the steps given below:
- Open the Messaging App in your phone.
- Type “BAL” in the body of the message.
- Send the SMS to 199 using your Jio Mobile Number.
- You will instantly receive a message with Balance Information and Plan detail with validity.
As on date, all these methods are working without any problem. If you find any of these methods not working, please share the information to me through the comments section.
If you have just bought the Jio SIM, learn how to activate Jio SIM Card here.