Many BSNL customers have requested to write a post on how to check BSNL Balance. I am writing this post to list our all the available ways on how to check BSNL Balance, Data Balance, etc. I will also share the complete USSD Codes List to find out any information regarding your SIM Card without looking elsewhere.
How to check BSNL Balance Amount
The simplest method to check your BSNL Balance is use the USSD Code provided by BSNL. The other methods include using SMS and MyBSNL Mobile App.
- Using USSD Code: You have to dial *123# from your BSNL Mobile Number. You will receive a message instantly from BSNL informing your BSNL Balance.
- Using MyBSNL App: If you have an android phone, you can download the MyBSNL App and register your BSNL Mobile Number. You will be able to check your BSNL Balance, Plan details, Data Balance, etc. at any time you wish.
- Using SMS: You have to send an SMS with text “BAL” to 123. You will receive back a message with your balance details from BSNL.
How to check BSNL Data Balance
Again, the easiest way to check the data balance of your BSNL Mobile Number is using USSD Code. The other methods are also available.
- Using USSD Code: You have to dial *124# or *234# from your BSNL Mobile Number. You will receive instant message with the BSNL Data Balance details.
- Using MyBSNL App: You can download the MyBSNL App on your smartphone and check the data balance details on the go.
BSNL Balance Check USSD Codes
The best way to find any information regarding your BSNL Mobile Number is to use the USSD Code. The USSD Codes enable you to get information regarding your Prepaid Balance, Data Balance, SMS Balance, Plan Details, etc. The list of USSD Code give below will come hand to you:
|Functions||BSNL USSD code|
|Check your Minutes Balance||*123*2#|
|Check your SMS Balance||*123*1# or *123*5# or *125#|
|Check your GPRS Data Balance||*123*10#|
|Check your GPRS Pack Balance||*123*8#|
|Data Balance Enquiry||*234#|
|Voice pack info||*126#|
|Check your Balance & Validity||*123*1#|
|Check Network Call||*123*5#|
|Check your Video Call Balance||*123*9#|
Please also read this post on how to activate your BSNL SIM Card.