There are many ways to check your Airtel Balance. The easiest method to check your Airtel Balance is using Airtel Balance Check Code. I have written this post for letting Airtel Users know the different ways in which they can check their Airtel Balance. I will share all the USSD Codes related to Airtel Balance Check which will be very useful to Airtel users at any point of time.
You can check your Airtel Balance using Airtel Balance Check Code, SMS, Call, Website, Airtel App and TrueBalance App. I will explain all these methods in detail in this post on how to check Airtel Balance.
How to check Airtel Balance using Airtel Balance Check Code (USSD Codes)
The follow steps are involved in the checking Airtel Balance using Airtel Balance Check Code or USSD Codes:
- Dial *123# from the Airtel SIM of which you want to know the balance.
- You will receive a Flash Message on your phone informing your current balance.
Checking Airtel Data Balance using Airtel Balance Check Code (USSD Codes)
You can check your 2G, 3G & 4G Data Balance on your Airtel Mobile Number using Airtel Balance Check Codes (USSD Codes):
- Dial *123*10# or *123*# to check your Airtel 2G Data Balance. You will receive instant message with your Data Balance details.
- Dial *123*11# to check your Airtel 3G Data Balance. You will get a Flash message with your Internet Balance Details.
- Dial *121*8# to check your Airtel 4G Data Balance. By dialing this USSD Code, you will receive a Flash Message on your phone with your 4G Data Balance details.
Airtel Balance Check by calling Airtel Customer Care
You can check your Airtel Balance through Airtel Customer Care by following the steps below:
- You have to Dial 198 (Toll-Free Number) or 121 (Call Chargeable).
- Follow the IVR and press 1 for selection of your preferred language.
- Follow the IVR and press 1 again for selection of Pre-paid connection. For postpaid users, you can press 2 to select Post-Paid connection.
- After selecting the Prepaid or Post-paid connection option, the Balance & Validity Details will be called out in the IVR which you have to listen carefully.
How to check your Airtel Balance using Airtel App
To check your Airtel Balance using Airtel App on your phone, you have to do the following things:
- Open the PlayStore/AppStore on your phone.
- Search Airtel App and install Airtel App on your phone.
- Register your Airtel Mobile Number on Airtel App
- After logging in to your Airtel App, you will find all the details regarding your Airtel Mobile Number in the App. The details include your Balance, Data Balance, Data Usage, Minutes Balance, Tariff Plans, etc.
How to check Airtel Balance on the Airtel Website
Airtel also provides the facility to check Airtel Balance details on their website:
- Click on this link https://www.airtel.in/s/selfcare?normalLogin to open Airtel Self-Care Log-In Page
- You can log in using your Airtel Mobile Number. After entering your Mobile Number, you will receive an OTP which you have to enter to log in to the Airtel Selfcare Portal.
- After logging into the Portal, you will be able to find all your mobile number related information like Balance, Data Balance, Data Usage, Minutes Balance, etc.
Airtel Balance Check using True Balance App
You can also check your Airtel Balance using the True Balance App. Please follow the steps given below:
- Open the PlayStore / AppStore on your Phone.
- Search True Balance and install True Balance app in your phone.
- Log in to the True Balance App using your Airtel Mobile Number.
- Add your Airtel Mobile Number and tap on Refresh to check your Airtel Balance.
This a comprehensive list of options available to check your Airtel Balance. If you have any query, please share the same in our comments section.
To check your balance on BSNL, please read my post on how to check your BSNL Balance.
To check your balance of Jio, please read my post on how to check your Jio balance.
You can also read my post on how to check BSNL Data balance.