Are you looking for ways to change Airtel WiFi Password? You have come to the right place. I will explain you the complete process of changing Airtel WiFi password in very simple language.
When it comes to changing Airtel WiFi Password, there are two types of Airtel customers who are looking for solution. The first type is the Airtel Broadband customer who wants to change the WiFi password using WiFi router. The other type of customer is WiFi 4G Hotspot Device customer who doesn’t know how to change the WiFi password.
Change the WiFi Password in Airtel Broadband using Router
The process of changing the WiFi Password of your Broadband WiFi Router is explained below:
- WiFi Router of your Airtel Broadband connection should be switched on & should be connected to your PC.
- Open the browser in your PC and type in 192.168.1.1 in the address bar. It will open the Router Admin Interface.
- Enter the username and password of the Router Admin Interface. Generally, the default username is “admin” and default password also is “admin”. You can check the router’s manual to find out the default username and password. If you have changed the router password earlier and do not remember it now, you can reset the router by pressing the “RESET” button on the router for around 10-15 seconds.
- After logging in to the Admin Interface, look for the “Wireless Network” option and click on it.
- Go to the “Security Settings” and change the WiFi password of your Airtel Broadband Connection as per your requirement.
- Confirm the changes you have made and you are done.
Changing the WiFi Password in Airtel using Airtel Thanks App
You have to follow steps listed below to change your Airtel WiFi password using Airtel Thanks App:
- Open the Airtel Thanks App on your phone. If you have not yet installed it, search and install it from the PlayStore/AppStore.
- Log in to your Airtel Thank App. You can log in using your Service ID of your Airtel Broadband Connection. You will have to enter the OTP sent to the registered mobile number to log in to the App.
- After logging in to the Airtel Thanks App, you will find your Account Details on the App Screen. Tap on the details regarding your Broadband Account.
- Tap on “Manage Services”.
- Tap on “Change WiFi Password”
- Enter the new WiFi Password as per your wish. You can also change your WiFi name if you want.
- Submit it. You have successfully changed your WiFi password.
Changing the WiFi Password of your Airtel 4G HotSpot Device
For changing WiFi Password of your Airtel 4G HotSpot Device, you have to take the following steps:
- Open the browser and type in 192.168.1.1 in the address bar. Press ENTER.
- Enter username and password. Both username and password should be “admin”
- Click on the “Profile” option.
- Change the wifi name and its password.
- Click on “Apply”
I hope the above methods of changing WiFi Password will be helpful to Airtel WiFi users.
If you have any query, please share the same in the comments section.