Amidst the cut-throat competition in the telecom sector, BSNL has launched a new plan offering 1.5 GB data per year to its Kerala users at a very low price of Rs. 1345/annum. In addition to the 1.5 GB data, BSNL will also offer 10 GB extra data which can be used as reserve. It must be noted that this data plan offered by BSNL Kerala is a promotional offer only and it is valid up to September 19, 2019.
Kerala BSNL’s Rs. 1345/- Data Only Recharge Plan Features
- The Rs. 1345/- Data Plan of BSNL is for the users in Kerala Circle only.
- The user would get 1.5 GB data daily under this plan.
- BSNL Kerala is providing 10 GB extra data under this plan as reserve data.
- This Data Plan will be for the period of 365 days. The subscriber of this plan will get 1.5 GB data daily for 365 days.
- To avail this offer, you must subscribe before September 19, 2019. This is a promotional plan from BSNL Kerala and will be live till September 19, 2019 only.
- This is a Data-Only Plan and does not offer any free calling or SMS.
BSNL’s New Broadband Plans to launch
BSNL has announced few days back that they are offering three new plans as under:
- Rs. 349 Unlimited Data Plan called 2GB CUL offering 2 GB Data per day at a speed up to 8 MBPS. The speed will reduce to upto 1 MBPS after the 2 GB data limit is crossed. Free Voice-Calling up to Rs. 600/- is free with this plan through BSNL Landline.
- Rs. 399 Unlimited Data Plan called 2GB CUL offering 2 GB Data per day at a speed up to 8 MBPS. The speed will reduce to upto 1 MBPS after the 2 GB data limit is crossed. This plan comes with unlimited free calling through BSNL Landline.
- Rs. 499 Unlimited Data Plan called 3GB CUL offering 3 GB Data per day at a speed up to 8 MBPS. The speed will reduce to upto 1 MBPS after the 3 GB data limit is crossed. This plan comes with unlimited free calling through BSNL Landline.
The above three plans will be effective from July 1, 2019.
BSNL is a state-owned telecom company in Inda reeling under heavy debt due to intense competition in the telecom market in India. With the introduction of Jio in the telecom market, the situation of other telecom players has worsened. BSNL is in the process of trying to re-capture the markets and that is why they have come up with plans such as above.
Let’s see how these plans fare among the users in India.