After buying a new SIM, it happens mostly that you don’t remember the number allotted by the telecom company. If you are an Airtel user, you don’t need to worry. I have written this post specifically for users who have forgotten their number and would like to know their own number using Airtel Number Check Code.
There are many ways to check your own Airtel Number. I will be sharing all the methods including Airtel Number Check Code which is the easiest method.
Generally, if we forget our mobile number, we give a missed call to our nearest person and find out our number from his/her missed call list. But, there are situations in which you don’t have balance in your phone and still, you want to find out your own number. Don’t worry, I will show you the way.
How to know your own Airtel Number using Airtel Number Check Code (USSD Code)
The easiest method available to find your own Airtel Number is to use the Airtel Number Check Code. You can follow the steps given below and you will have your Airtel Number in no time.
- Dial *282# from your Airtel SIM of which you are looking the number.
- After dialling the above number, you will receive a Flash Message mentioning your Airtel Mobile Number.
- Note down your Airtel Mobile Number.
- Dial *121*2# from your Airtel SIM of which you are looking the number.
- You will receive your Airtel Number in an instant message after dialing the given number.
- Note down your Airtel Number.
How to know your own Airtel Number using Airtel App
If you own a smartphone, you can also check your Airtel Number using the Airtel App on your phone. You have to follow the steps given below:
- Open the PlayStore/AppStore on your phone.
- Search Airtel and install the Airtel App on your phone.
- The Airtel App will identify the Airtel SIM and you will be able to register your mobile number on the Airtel App.
- After registration on Airtel App, you can find all details including your Airtel Number, Airtel Balance, Billing Details, Tariff, etc.
How to check your Airtel Number by calling Airtel Customer Care
You can also check your Airtel Number by calling Airtel Customer Care. Just follow the steps provided below:
- Call 121 from your Airtel SIM and follow the IVR to speak to Customer Care Executive.
- Ask the Customer Care Executive to provide your phone number.
- You might be asked to provide some verification details, etc.
- After verification, the Customer Care Executive will provide you your phone number.
Hope the above steps will help you in finding out your own Airtel Number. Still, if you are facing any problem, please share your concern in the comments section.
If you want to check BSNL Number, please read this post on BSNL Number Check.
If you want to check Jio Balance, please read this post on how to check Jio Number.